Hi All. We had an annual landlord’ gas inspection / servicing by theor gas contractors on Friday lunch time. A copule of hours later we noticed the boiler in the kitchen was spewinf water out. This fell on to the microwave, kettle, washing machine and then on to the floor. After allowing electricals to dry out, i have noticed microwave is no longer turning on. Both microwave and boiler were working fine before the sevice. Emergency engineer sent by contractors said previous engineer may have damaged heat exchanger when servicing. At the moment whoole thing has been turned off to be looked at after the weekend.
Can anyone advise where i stand regarding my microwave as that is the last problem i was expecting (mircowave last used minutes before 1st engineer arrived). Many thanks in advance!!