HELP FOR TENANTS damp/disrepair | The Tenants' Voice
Cookies must be enabled for this site to function properly

Topics / Repairs 

start a new discussion

HELP FOR TENANTS damp/disrepair

1 helpful votes
This is the number of people who have indicated that they have found this discussion useful.
345 views 3 replies latest reply: 21 March 2017

Hi my names Richard and I work in the housing disrepair sector. If any council or housing association tenants here have ANY sort of problems with mould,damp,mice structural problems,broken window,guttering or roofing we can help get these sorted for you free of charge and also help you recieve a part refund of rent spent on a property in disrepair. If you have any of the above complaints please email or comment. Hope we can help some of you! ūüôā

Get up to £120 in discounts !

Save 10% on 25+ services for your home and garden when you book with Fantastic Services !

Book now and use promo code FTTV10* to receive 10% OFF the price of 25+ services for your home and garden !

Get 10% OFF the price of your service with our promocode:

  • 10% OFF End of tenancy cleaning
  • 10% OFF Removals
  • 10% OFF Handyman services
  • 10% OFF Garden Maintenance
  • 10% OFF Carpet cleaning
  • 10% OFF 25+ more services for your home and garden

*Use code: FTTV10 to get 10% OFF all services (Excluding Locksmith Services).

Minimum charges and T&C apply! Can not be combined with other offers and discounts. No expiry date.



Can you please explain more about how that works, who are you working for and if you are an employee of the council ?


Hi Audrey, so you would receive the money for the repairs from the housing association or council which we would chase for you. There may also be court proceedings if the work isn’t done on the property in time. I work for consumer Complaints UK and not the council. Thanks


So you offer a service, where if a potential dispute about repairs occurs, you act as an intermediary for the tenant and chase the landlord or housing association for money instead of them. 

You also do legal representation when there are court proceedings. 

So how much ? I can’t imagine you do this for charity.. 

Does your company have a website ? I couldn’t find anything about “complaints uk” or “consumer complaints uk”. You’re trying to promote yourself, and believe it or not, I’m trying to help you out, but you need to give us the information. 


Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments
start a new discussion

Post a reply