who do i send dispute to landlord or agent | The Tenants' Voice
Cookies must be enabled for this site to function properly

Topics / Deposits 

start a new discussion

who do i send dispute to landlord or agent

0 helpful votes
This is the number of people who have indicated that they have found this discussion useful.
640 views 1 replies latest reply: 22 February 2015

My letting agent is trying to hold my deposit. When making an initial dispute without going through the TDS yet…should i address my letter to the landlord or the agency initially? Im not sure if i need to skip the agency and go straightnfor the landlord as both are listed on my certificate?

Move on a budget !

Save 10% on any home service !

..when you book with Fantastic Services. Enter your details and claim your discount! We'll send you the code over email. Minimum charges, T&C apply.

Fantastic Services

Hi Megan

I would address the letter to the landlord and cc the agent on it too. The landlord is the one you have a contract with, the agent is their representative.


Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments
start a new discussion

Post a reply