Cookies must be enabled for this site to function properly

Q: Hello! I would like to end my joint tenancy agreement early as per the break clause. In order to do this, I need the consent of my "friend" which he does not provide. His girlfriend has moved in approximately 3 months ago without my or the Landlord's written consent. This is also forbidden as per the agreement. Can I use this reason to end the tenancy agreement without my friend's consent? If so, how can I do it as the lettings agency wants his consent anyway? Also, I have been paying less for the accommodation as a result of the girlfriend moving in. Thank you in advance!

0 helpful votes
This is the number of people who have indicated that they have found this article useful.
last updated: 16 Aug 2017 report a problem

Sorry, We don't have an answer for the question right now. We will come up with an answer soon.