Cookies must be enabled for this site to function properly

Q: Hi, we signed a short hold tenancy contract with Mr X (who at the time was the step father of Mrs Y), the 12 mths expired and we have continued to rent the property on a rolling month by month basis for the last 18mths. About 6mths ago we were informed on email that any issues with the property should be communicated to landlord Mrs Y (however she is no longer related to Mr X as there was a divorce). We now moving out of the property and in dispute of unfair charges on our deposit. What are our rights given our rolling contract still appears on paper to be with Mr X. Do/did we need formal confirmation of a change in the landlords name?Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.Sarah

0 helpful votes
This is the number of people who have indicated that they have found this article useful.
last updated: 03 Dec 2014 report a problem

Sorry, We don't have an answer for the question right now. We will come up with an answer soon.