Cookies must be enabled for this site to function properly

Q: I live in a property owned by a Housing Association. The ceiling collapsed when the water tank in the loft sprung a leak, as a result my carpet/underlay and wardrobe were damaged (which I purchased) and the room needs to be redecorated. Can I get compensations to replace these things? They are saying they will only repair the damaged ceiling.

0 helpful votes
This is the number of people who have indicated that they have found this article useful.
last updated: 05 Apr 2016 report a problem

Sorry, We don't have an answer for the question right now. We will come up with an answer soon.