Cookies must be enabled for this site to function properly

Q: I want to install a new bathroom in my council house at my expense. Is this allowed?

0 helpful votes
This is the number of people who have indicated that they have found this article useful.
last updated: 24 Aug 2013 report a problem

You will need to approach your council and get written permission for this.  As a rule, permission will not be withheld if the modification is likely to improve the property.