Cookies must be enabled for this site to function properly

Q: My landlord has given me notice to quit but I am still in the fixed term of my Assured Shorthold Tenancy contract. Is this legal?

9 helpful votes
This is the number of people who have indicated that they have found this article useful.
last updated: 05 Apr 2014 report a problem

A. Your landlord cannot legally issue you a notice to quit until the end of the fixed term agreement and you must be given two months to find a new place to live.