Cookies must be enabled for this site to function properly

Q: Some of my own furniture has been damaged due to a bad leak from a new oil radiator fitted in the living room and I've been told by my landlord I have to claim on my own contents insurance for this( my excess is £250 so that means paying my own money to cover this). This does not seem fair. Is there anything I can do? What are my rights?

0 helpful votes
This is the number of people who have indicated that they have found this article useful.
last updated: 20 Nov 2016 report a problem

Sorry, We don't have an answer for the question right now. We will come up with an answer soon.