Cookies must be enabled for this site to function properly

Q: What do I do if my landlord has failed to provide me with an EPC?

9 helpful votes
This is the number of people who have indicated that they have found this article useful.
last updated: 25 Sep 2013 report a problem

If your landlord or letting agent has not provided you with an EPC then ask them politely and repeatedly to get one for you. Gently remind them that they can be fined for failing to provide one. You might also want to tell them where they can get hold of a qualified energy assessor. They can be found at in England and Wales. In Scotland, there is a separate register of assessors which can be viewed here. [requires link]