At BeeMyMinder we understand that life is incredibly fast-paced and it can be difficult and stressful to keep on top of your finances, outgoings and budgeting that works.
BeeMyMinder provides a free secure online service available for everyone, including tenants and landlords. You can store all of your policies, agreements and documents, knowing that they’re in safe hands. Our accessible service only takes a few minutes to set up and as well as document storage, we will help you make better decisions to benefit you and your finances.
According to research by the National Housing Federation (NHF), some tenants of private rental accommodation have to cut back on essentials like food and heating to afford rising rents. Having a suitable tenancy agreement and staying on top of your bills with a household budget planner is vital. At BeeMyMinder, we can help you.
Common issues tenants have include:
- Not having access to their tenancy agreement in case of disputes with their landlord over issues such as, a broken boiler
- Not being aware of who their deposit is with, as well as the process of getting it back
- Stress, due to not knowing about their break clauses or notice periods
- Keeping on top of rent and bills
We can offer tenants the following solutions:
- Our document management system enables you to upload your agreement, which you can share with your housemates
- You can set a policy reminder for your notice period, giving you enough time to plan and make an informed decision
- Save all policies online and other important documents in one place, so you can’t lose them
- You can manage your household bills online and set bill reminders to help you budget and pay things on time
- You can use our online storage system to keep all important contact details
What are the benefits of using our free service?
By using our straightforward online policy storage service, you will:
- Save money, which you can put towards other things
- Be in control of your finances and keep on top of bills, rent and other outgoings
- Save time looking for paperwork by storing everything in one secure place online
If you feel that you will benefit from our secure online document storage service, you can set up your own account for free here. If you’d like to know more about our service, please feel free to get in touch.
This article is provided as a guide. Any information should be used for research purposes and not as the base for taking legal action. The Tenants' Voice does not provide legal advice and our content does not constitute a client-solicitor relationship.
We advise all tenants to act respectfully with their landlords and letting agents and seek a peaceful resolution to problems with their rented property. For more information, explore the articles in our category.
For more ways to reach us, please visit our contacts page.